The Kohi click test is a test that measures your mouse clicking speed in clicks per second (CPS). It is named after the Minecraft server Kohi, where it was first introduced. The Kohi click test is popular among Minecraft players because clicking speed is an important skill in PvP combat.
Here are some of the uses of the Kohi click test:
- To improve your Minecraft PvP skills.
- To compare your clicking speed to other players.
- To track your progress over time.
- To set clicking speed goals for yourself.
- To practice different clicking techniques.
- To simply have fun and see how fast you can click.
The Kohi click test is very easy to use. Simply click on the box as fast as you can for the duration of the test. At the end of the test, you will be given your average CPS.
Here are some tips for improving your Kohi click test score:
- Use a mouse with a good clicker.
- Make sure your mouse is properly set up.
- Use a comfortable clicking technique.
- Practice regularly.
With regular practice, you can significantly improve your Kohi click test score.